The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on as we claim the terrific outcome, now celebrating as we pull out the drum and let the music play...
...of course let us pray is also the movement, even if it's just giving thanks for the blessings in the midst of the ongoing madness / chaos / uncertainty..
Now we'll play on player! check out the movement as we get breakbeat scientific getting subliminal, blatant or specific; so who'll work with me?
Throwback Thursday / Flashback Friday grooving? oh yes, first with Eddy Grant and now we're jamming with Donald Byrd and 125th Streeet NYC with a track called Star Tripping
Who'll work with me? check out the players and the track as we "holla back" at my people on local / national / international / intergalactic fronts; O- Zone / O-Dizzle never fronts, we aren't tripping!!
- Arranged By [Horn] – Bill Purse
- Drums – Eric Hines
- Electric Bass – Ronnie Garrett
- Electric Guitar – William "Country" Duckett
- Percussion – Glenn Davis
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet – Albert "Chip" Crawford, Jr.
- Producer, Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Vibraphone, Percussion, Synthesizer, Bells [Concert], Remix, Arranged By [Horn, Rhythm, Vocals] – Isaac Hayes
- Recorded By, Remix – Joe Neil
- Trumpet – Donald Byrd
- Vocals – Diane Davis, Diane Evans, Hot Buttered Soul Unlimited, Pat Lewis,Rose Williams