Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Funky Disco Sound by Philgood 5336 Mix

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with the O-Dog Day Party; its all good vibes so naysayers shouldn’t start with me!

Check out these menus as we rock these venues on a Terrible  / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way as we claim the terrific outcome; my constituents can feel me!

It’s Going Down / we’re putting it down like this my constituents can feel this! If not? they should prepare themselves!

It’s Going Down! we’re not out here playing games like jokers trying to truth or dare themselves!

They need to spare themselves the misery and get with me as I drop this Funky Disco Sound by Philgood 5336 Mix

Check out the playlist and the mix as we do what we do; continue to get breakbeat scientific!!

Check this out at  Funky Disco Sound by Philgood 5336 Mix



No comments: