Friday, November 25, 2022

Santana – No One to Depend On

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Fabulous Friday; its a blessing to be here, emphasized yesterday on Thanksgiving Day!

Flashback Friday energy is also exhibited, retro futuristic is how we’re rocking it as we drop this good word and let the music play!

Business and corporate experts wonder what Black Friday moves will be made; please! your dude is still chilling out in my remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta.

Please! that’s how this black man will play just chilling out not out here trying to do too much or the most; somebody will understand a brotha!

Life is a marathon!! going on with my bad self after I prepare myself!! it’s going down, sometimes feeling some kind of way like Santana; “I Ain’t Got Nobody I Can Depend On”especially these earthlings!!

Trusting in the Lord staying on once accord!! check out the players and the track as we’re checking out this jazz rock / Latin Jazz trying not to spaz on how these jokers work things!!

Check this out at  Santana – No One to Depend On

No comments: