Thursday, November 03, 2022

Monday Michiru – Sunshine After The Rain (MAW 12" Vocal Mix)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Thankful Thursday, I keep telling y’all it’s a blessing to be here / gratitude is shown!

The saga / struggle continues you heard? reminded, per it also being a Throwback Thursday as I reflect on past episodes; once again it’s on!

Oh yes! once again it’s on as we come through with this O-Dog Day Party, setting it off early, so who’ll work with me?

Broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta but the science is local / national / international and intergalactic, so who’ll work with me?

We’re coming through dropping this Monday Michiru track called Sunshine After The Rain (MAW 12" Vocal Mix)

Oh yeah! it’s classic soul / housemusic, check the message in the music my people can use it! check us out as we come through still getting breakbeat scientific!! 

 

No comments: