Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Shermanology - Souljack (Original Mix)

 Digital Crate Continues on this so called Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way; this is what I do when caught up in this moment in time..

The saga / struggle continues!! acting like I knew! at the end of the day? evil is opponent of mine…

Still going for mine, energized by this Taurus Full Moon Eclipse? through the portal a dude dips I’ll see you real soon!

Still going for mine, who’ll work with me? shade is thrown, others lie!! a fool will swoon..

O-Dog Day Partying!! listening to this track from Shermanology called Souljack (Original Mix)

Smoke / fog and mirrors? in the heart of this thing, rocking is what I’ll be doing and at the same time getting breakbeat scientific!!

Check this out at  Shermanology - Souljack (Original Mix)

No comments: