Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Oh Yes!! We Kept On Running!! (The Humpday Extravaganza)

 I tell you, it was lonely out there!! but we laced up the Adidas like Run DMC and kept on running...

Actually? their Adidas were rocked unlaced; meanwhile like Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors we kept on gunning...

Actually? the Lord will bless us!!  the Lord even  has a plan for dude that paced outside of South Dekalb Mall on Candler Road trying to sell his watch or asking for contributions..

Actually? from the ATL to Greece / Portugal people are tired of dealing with austerity:  right wing illusions?

 Please!! I even felt like I was losing!! it got lonely out there, but I know how the sport will go!! out of sight  / out of mind?  Hall and Oates mentioned out of touch.

Please!! I kept on running!! insights were expelled from my mind!!   halls or chambers full of quotes with a slight touch. 

...of insanity;  I embrace mine,  some tried to hide it,  but it'll come through in the clutch. 

Like Linsanity for the Charlotte Hornets per Jeremy Lin or espionage like Lt. Cmdr. Edward Lin with the sleight touch.

Understand me?  *so on and such and such*  we kept on running per this Humpday Extravaganza. 

Understand me?  please!!  it got lonely out there!! some were running through the money, trying to blow a check like Zoey Dollaz,  but where did that land ya? 

I kept on running, trying to dodge a gunny sarge!! a so called marksman now considered an active shooter...

Ear shattering gunshots exploded!! the situation is out of control!! like the GOP shutting down Donald Trump, or jokers slick like Goldman Sachs: an active looter... 

CHECK OUT THE  OUT THERE WE KEPT ON RUNNING MIX


No comments: