Friday, July 20, 2018

Tower of Power - South of the Boulevard

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday, check us out!!

What it do? like Trump compromised by Putin they tried to buy me out but they I gave the cash back!! now doing things my way!! check me out...

Plus I'm checking out!!  surprised some when I dipped from the spot!! catch me rolling out on Bay Street in the Bahamas / I-10 in Houston or  I-80 in Oakland

 Rolling!!! checking out this classic  jazz / funk track by  Oakland California's own Tower of Power called South of the Boulevard...off their 1993 T.O.P album..

Tower Of Power has been putting it down since the 60's / 70's ...like...forever!!

Check out the players and the track, but naysayers were like Golden State Warriors hearing about the new  LA Lakers Death Lineup; they'll say whatever!!
  • Greg Adams - trumpet, flugelhorn
  • Emilio Castillo - tenor saxophone,
  • Carmen Grillo - guitar,
  • Stephen "Doc" Kupka - baritone saxophone
  • Russ McKinnon - drums, percussion
  • Nick Milo - keyboards
  • Francis Rocco Prestia - bass
  • Lee Thornburg - trumpet, flugelhorn, trombone,
  • Lenny Pickett - saxophone
  • Paul Perez - tenor saxophone, alto saxophone
  • Poncho Sanchez - congas

No comments: