Friday, July 20, 2018

Funky Vibes UK Guest Mix #4 - Nova Black - Funky House & Disco Mix 2018

Digital Crate Digging Continues; Flashback Friday and Friday Night Fever concepts are combined..

Last week around this time? I was chilling out down in the Bahamas's Half Moon Cay during my sabbatical / hiatus trying to ease my mind. 

Oh yes!! trying to ease my mind, on the beach listening to Billy Ocean;  next up is Frank Ocean broadening my reach. 

Oh yes!! society is not easy on my kind; bombs dropped in the Gaza Strip while a few months ago shots rang out on the Las Vegas Strip as the victims get sued!! praying for peace, the Lord we'll beseech..

Breakbeat science I'm kicking but some will get the story twisted or misconstrued; I'm just trying to teach old, new and next schoolers with limited knowledge. 

Their focus was narrow while I kept my eye on the sparrow,  plus the mothership got good mileage. 

We roll up with this Funky Vibes UK Guest Mix #4 - Nova Black - Funky House and Disco Mix 2018 while others were foul with it; my  authority was questioned. 

From London to the ATL we're all subject to it; check out the playlist and this funky mix!! but this might have went over some heads when I blessed them. 


Nova Black - Funky House Mix & Disco Mix 2018 Tracklist 

1. Con Funk Shun - Confunkshunizeya (Edit) 

2. Chaka Khan - Like sugar (mikeandtess Edit) 

3. BT EXPRESS - Give Up The Funk (CMAN Edit)

4. James Brown - Too Funky In Here (Charlie Beale Regrooved Edit) 

5. City Soul Project - Jah School (Original Mix) 

6. Giman - Up & Down 

7. Chevals - Please Don't 

8. John Davis & The Monster Orchestra - Up Jumped The Devil (Louie Vega Remix) 

9. GQ - Disco Nights (Nova Black Edit) 

10. Deodato - Keep on Movin´ (Breixo Edit) - 

11. Smokin Beats - House Party

12. Rhemi - Shake Your Body Down (Original Mix) 

13. Disko Junkie - Go Back to Disko 

14. Demuir - Make Me Want It (Original) 

15. Erick Morillo & Harry Romero - Bang (Harry & Erick Bang In Your Face Mix) 

16. Maliblue, Paunovich, Sinnerman - Make Me Want It (Original) 




No comments: