Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The I-20 Chronicles (Another HumpDay Extravaganza)

Still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta; we're back to regular scheduled programming after taking a brief hiatus. 

Maybe it was a sabbatical,  still acting irregular no slow jamming!! these ATL wannabe pimps and divas might hate this.

Sunday Jazz continues along with Friday and Saturday Night Fevers;  digital crate digging will continue. 

This son of God is trying not to spaz on these earthlings like Michael Cohen going against Trump but they're approaching that last nerve!!  the saga / struggle will continue. 

Per this HumpDay Extravaganza? opposition is met while trying to get over the hump in this and that venue; we find out Who Is America per Jason Spencer; now ready to start a one man protest,  shouting no justice and no peace. 

While trying to get over the hump? my constituents are probably on the same page I guess it's not just this black man that can't have any peace. 

While trying to get over the hump? per the USDA farmers relief package due to Trump tariffs shadetree mechanics try to make attitude adjustments but lack tools of the trade. 

While trying to get over the hump? Russian collusion? some say it's a hoax, charades implemented by fanatics that gain longitude and latitude; heard saying trust me,  fools will get played.

We're still out here rolling on I-20 in Atlanta but understand a brotha;  from the beaches of the Bahamas to Oakland California dramas occur. 

Per this HumpDay Extravaganza? the drum beseeches me to drop this good word,  my mind will concur. 

Haters come with the slur or curse so I come with a verse or two to rebuke them. 

Debaters come with the latest political strategy, so nobody like North Korea will nuke them.

 I juked on them especially since I rocked the number 23 Barry Sanders jersey. 

....even though it's not Throwback Thursday, who'll work with me? crooked ones conned them and those!!  meanwhile we got breakbeat scientific,  that's how this work will be.



No comments: