Friday, July 27, 2018

Kruder and Dorfmeister - Sleazy Rider

Digital Crate Digging Continues as the Friday Feeling is exhibited on a Flashback Friday...

Retro-futuristic with it, but what can you expect from this mystic? I'm not playling mind games with these Michael Cohen / Donald Trump type crooks;  I gave the cash back and I did things my way...

During this  Blood Moon / Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius time frame?  that's how this black man will play it!!  the music? when I play it all spectrums are covered..

Digging deep in the crates rocking a lime green safety vest, plus a hardhat with a lantern on top like I was Underminer from the Incredibles!! this soul fool is edible!! check the sound,  when I play it all spectrums are covered!!

Please!!  I have it all covered like this  track from Kruder and Dorfmeister called Sleazy Rider;  perfect for this Flashback Friday or whenever...

Check it out y'all!! this is word from a Freedom Rider  putting it down for a sister / brother..




No comments: