Wednesday, July 04, 2018

2 Men A Drum Machine And A Trumpet - I'm Tired Of Getting Pushed Around

The HumpDay Extravaganza is underway!! it's reflected in this edition of Digital Crate Digging...

Getting over the hump? understand a brotha, that's the mission!!  the impression? some are digging..

What's up? some were rigging things like Russia / Putin influencing elections in favor of Trump..

Some we're getting on that last nerve, like Scott Pruitt inching towards the door; he'll get dumped..

Spot me swerving out on I-20 in Atlanta sliding through the conduit listening to 2 Men A Drum Machine And A Trumpet with I'm Tired Of Getting Pushed Around..

I'm feeling that / getting a blessing from that!! I'm usually on the drum machine myself pushing back against the system with this sound!!   

 

No comments: