It's a blessing to wake up to see it though; you know my motto, it's let the music play!!
Who's stressing? my constituents are out here trying to make it in the midst of the madness / confusion
It hasn't stopped!! cons are running it like Trump in Washington acting like Nixon picking / choosing..
Threatening spy chiefs; Iran over their beliefs; Gil Scott-Heron with Washington, D.C. is relevant to today..
Check out the players and the track, we won't quit / stop , it's on once again!! the motto? let the music play...
- Alto Saxophone – Vernon James
- Bass – Robert Gordon
- Drums – Kenny Powell
- Guitar – Ed Brady
- Keyboards – Glen Turner
- Percussion – Larry MacDonald
- Producer – Gil Scott-Heron, Malcolm Cecil
- Tenor Saxophone – Carl Cornwell , Ron Holloway
- Trumpet –"High Note" Harry Kim, Kenny Sheffield,
- Vocals, Electric Piano – Gil Scott-Heron
- Arranged By [Horns] – Carl Cornwell, Gil Scott-Heron