Sunday, July 22, 2018

Aroop Roy – I Listen



Sunday Jazz Continues!! trying to get back in the swing of things after a brief hiatus / sabbatical..

Son was about to spaz, the madness continues even though dude down on Bay Street in Nassau down in the Bahamas said jokers need to stop it; he was real radical…

Son was about to spaz but I checked these menus while digital crate digging; letting the music play seems to be the best meal…

All about that jazz;  it’s good with funk, disco, soul and house music elements mixed in!! oh yes!! to me? that’s the best deal!!

Blending genres, listening to some disco jazz / house music / jazzdance from Aroop Roy with a track called called I Listen, which is what I do!!

Check it out y’all; it’s perfect for this Sunday evening or whenever!! listen, you’ll see what it do!!


Aroop Roy – I Listen | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: