Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Black Jazz Chronicles – Dope Stuff


Digital Crate Digging Continues on this segment I like to call the HumpDay Extravaganza…

It’s lunch time as I post this; jazz, funk, soul and house music is on the menu;  the good word? it might be in the stanza..

It’s crunch time, somebody will understand a brotha in this venue; it’s local, national, international and intergalactic..

Had a hunch; going for mine!! the saga / struggle continues!! vocals ones mention acting irrational; opposition is expected from a fanatic..

Meanwhile we’re back with it, rolling with the Black Jazz Chronicles bringing the  Dope Stuff…

Check it out y’all;  as I mentioned in my I-20 Chronicles this is how we’re rolling on this HumpDay Extravaganza; bringing the  dope stuff…
 
Black Jazz Chronicles – Dope Stuff | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: