Monday, July 02, 2018

Rakim: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert

Digital Crate Digging Continues per my Music Monday format!! it's going down like this...

The saga / struggle continues of course; letting the music play is how I get down; it's like this!!

Spiritual warfare? we fight this, we have no other choice so we're trying not to lose are poise..

It's rough out here!! I thought I told you and I keep telling you!! we're trying not to lose are poise..

We'll take it there; the voice of Rakim: at the NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert is heard..

Check out the other all star plays with him and the track; he's back!! you heard?

MUSICIANS

 Rakim (vocals)

 Adrian Younge (keys)

Ali Shaheed Muhammad (bass)

 Jack Waterson (guitar)

 David Henderson (drums)

 Loren Oden, Saudia Mills , Angela Munoz (vocals)

Stephanie Yu , Bryan Hernandez-Luch (violin)

 DeAndre Shaifer (trumpet) 

Jordan Pettay (saxophone)

Joi Gilliam (vocalist)

Christone Ingram (Kingfish) (guitar) 



No comments: