Thursday, July 19, 2018

Summer Deep House Mix 2018


Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday; I’m chilling out, so I let the hustlers hustle and the players play,  even while vacationing on Bay Street down in the Nassau.

No trips to Atlantis mentioned by the Isley Brothers; the music plays and this good  word is dropped!! nothing surprising these brothers, no need to ask another.

Some look like they want to ask a brotha what it do?  so like I said?  this good word is dropped.

Crooks were like Trump and Putin, just hustlers that  kept hustling and players that kept playing!! the madness never stopped.

Looks of the sideways variety kept me praying, not trusting these earthlings I’ve seen how they’re working things…

This funky drummer kept playing this music, listening to Summer Deep House Mix 2018 courtesy of Stay See; check out the playlist and the mix, stay with me and see how we’re work things!!

Tracklist

1. Pascal Junior – The Boy Is Mine (Original Mix)
2. Charles Webster feat. Diviniti – Show The Sun (Julian Gomes Remix)
3. STP – Honestly Sound (Original Mix)
4. Alex Hook feat. Rene – A Dream Away (Jay-J’s Shifted Up Mix)
5. Nora En Pure – You Make Me Float (Calippo Remix)
6. Keenarf – Feels Good (Original Mix)
7. Deep Active Sound – Right Now (Original Mix)
8. Micky More & Andy Tee – I’m Another Man (Right To Life Remix)
9. Cassy & Pete Moss – I Want To (Original Mix)
10. Angelo Ferreri – I’m Surprise (Studioheist Remix)
11. Tswex Malabola – Dark Light (Original Mix)
12. Bonetti – Everybody Reach (Demarkus Lewis Remix)
13. David Penn – Losing You (Original Mix)
14. Sebb Junior – I Can Feel It
15. Soft House Company – What You Need (Micky More & Andy Tee Remix)
16. Tahir Jones – Hoitswe Hoitswe
17. Mele & Shovell – Pasilda (Extended Mix)


Summer Deep House Mix 2018 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: