Saturday, January 07, 2023

Wayne Shorter – Chief Crazy Horse

Sunday Jazz Continues, errr wait a minute, it's still Saturday Night!! your dude is out here tripping!!

Check these menus, I'm still "Saturday Night Fevering"  per my previous episode but now I'm doing it in another form or fashion, but breakbeat science we're still dropping!!

Check these menus;  house music, jazz funking or hip hopping along with other forms and fashions!!

The saga / struggle continues, life goes on as the toil and strife goes on, with thought, fashion and even the morality police? we're still clashing!!

But I digress, excuse me I'm on a classic jazz kick at the moment; checking out Wayne Shorter with a cut called Chief Crazy Horse. 

Check out the players and the track, I'm reloading it after checking the files, but will some be satisfied after checking these styles? but of course!!

 Wayne Shorter (tenor saxophone)

Herbie Hancock (piano) 

 Reggie Workman (bass)

Joe Chambers (drums) 

 

No comments: