Monday, January 23, 2023

Lights Were Blinking On The Instrument Panel (Part Four)

 I called myself getting away, local,  national, international and intergalactic frontiers were revisited!

But lights were blinking on the instrument panel in the mothership, I forgot Mercury retrograde in Capricorn is over but we're still in the shadow period!

Plus I remember; random chaos? plans for being built or torn down are formulated in debatable circumstances; chaos? it blossoms in the shadow. 

Whats good? I see plush homes and skyscrapers going up in the hood even on local  / national  / international and intergalactic fronts as gentrification beneficiaries feast but famine's touch is also related to this toil and strife. 

Whats good? even though lights blinked on the instrument panel I kept rolling on the mothership so knowledge was dropped related to this; damn! you just had to know!

But some didn't like the ratio so they'll either shoot or ignored the messenger; what you talking about Willis? they asked him, plus they told him to get a life! 

Brotha O didn't like the ratio concerning lights blinking on the instrument panel, but he knew better than to take it to a shadetree mechanic with the shoddy workmanship!

The problem was solved!  God is in the blessing business I kept telling naysayers that's who I'm working with!

Check out how I'm working it, on this Monday morning the  rebuttal to random chaos echoes on paper. 

Random thoughts that were scattered are collected like after holiday season debt! tossed into this poem, part of my breakbeat scientific  caper. 

A foe of the status quo! after fixing the  lights  blinking  on the instrument panel situation I realized I've had enough. 

With poetry I liberate myself from the madness; I ignored the blue ribbon panel and their shady dealings; I've had enough!


No comments: