Friday, January 20, 2023

Defected Radio Show: Kid Fonque Takeover – 20.01.23

 

Digital Crate Digging Continues check these menus for this Fabulous Friday meals being served!!

The saga / struggle continues on what’s referred to as a Flashback Friday but retro futuristic is how we swerved!

We’re putting it down on a cool day here in Atlanta but I discussed the temperature earlier, reminded of it when I see some have a “polar vortex” type of cold cold heart.

Peeping game! understanding another expressing themselves showing extreme malice, especially after finding about the sport was complex but it was just a start.

My reaction? I had to have a heart exercising supreme courage and maximum strength! maintaining my composure in the moment, steadfast.

My reaction? still celebrating life even though I’m obsessed in the beauty of the struggle, but trouble? they say it won’t last.

But we’re still celebrating life as the sounds blast per this Defected Radio Show: Kid Fonque Takeover – 20.01.23!

Check out the playlist and the mix as we O-Dog Day Party to this!! it’s going down from London to Atlanta and all points in between!! it’s a big world / universe somebody ought to be able to feel me!!

Check this out at  Defected Radio Show: Kid Fonque Takeover – 20.01.23

No comments: