Saturday, January 21, 2023

DJ Steve Adams Presents... New Year's Eve Mix 2022 - 2023 (Part Two)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Saturday afternoon, it's a good time to set this O-Dog Day Party off!

We're broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, we're setting it off!

Back down to earth after getting off the mothership after lights were blinking on the instrument panel,  I was taking unanchored breathes while out in space. 

What's it all worth? while out there spinning flying saucers zoom by in some kind of race. 

Like it was smoked out Fast and Furious wannabes in Dodge Chargers and Ford Mustangs out here on I-20 in Atlanta; damn bro! I just dodged a supernova but the game is not over. 

I tried to lay low but our pictures were taken by the James Webb Space Telescope and the Mars Rover. 

Way to go I told myself!!  but I go on with my bad self, check us out as we come through with this DJ Steve Adams Presents... New Year's Eve Mix 2022 - 2023 (Part Two)

Check out the playlist and the mix, it's a continuation of yesterday's episode as we go into funk mode!! this is what's up / what it do!

 Tracklist: 

1. Vertigini & Austins Groove - Super Disco

2. Stu Laurie & Steve Altman ft Venessa Jackson - Spread Love 

3. Praise Cats - Shined On Me (Charles J Remix) 

4. Jet Boot Jack - I Wish I Didn't Miss Bad Girls (Jet Boot Jack MashUp) 

5. Sean Finn & Dj Kone & Marc Palacios - Outro (Dj Kone & Marc Palacios Mix) 

6. MicFreak, Abco, Mr. V - I Know What Like (MicFreak Refunk Remix)

7. Alaia & Gallo ft Kevin Haden - Who Is He? 

8. Midknight Thieves - In My Soul 

9. Reza & Alimish - Burning With Ecstasy 

10. Jack Truant - 1990 

11. DJ Kone & Marc Palacios - Sacrifice 

12. Ten City - That's The Way Love Is (Jerome Sydenham & Tiger Stripes Remix) 

13. Micky More & Andy Tee, Cevin Fisher - All About The Culture 

14. Blind Truth ft Tata And Toney - Why Can't We See (Odyssey Inc. ft Louis Latino Remix) 

15. Simion ft MD X-Spress - God Made Me Feel It (Claptone Edit) 

16. LaNesra, Sol Brothers & Marcella Woods - Let Me Out (Club Mix) 

17. Block & Crown - Remember The Good Times 

18. Midknight Thieves - Lose My Mind 

19. Joe T Vannelli - Hyper T (CASSIMM Extended Mix)


No comments: