Tuesday, January 10, 2023

DeBarge - Time Will Reveal (Long Version)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this so called Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!

Check out these menus showing us claiming the terrific outcome then O-Dog Day Partying, celebrating in advance as we let the music play!

Let us pray is also the move, I keep mentioning I'm taking the advice of the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville; also governing myself accordingly!

I keep mentioning that it's where I'm at! recognizing the pattern / where the borders or boundaries will be!

But I digress as I normally do so what it do? I'm chilling out in our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, down the street from Athens home of the Georgia Bulldogs ; national champions! 

We're chilling out listening to this classic soul music from DeBarge with their track called Time Will Reveal! this is from their In A Special Way album! check out the players and the track! soul music champions!

Check this out at  DeBarge - Time Will Reveal (Long Version)


No comments: