Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Saga / Struggle Contines/ Going Through The Routines Rites and Rituals PT.7

The saga / struggle continues..please!!  its rough out here!! as we go through these routines rites and rituals! 

....having to be so ruff so tuff like Roger and Zapp..that's the ongoing strategy out here!!  as I deal with these habituals! 

....as I hit you up with these subliminals...the sub plot? were treated like criminals...the mass hysteria is like Syria..so I'm dodging the thought and fashion police..all up in the spot! 

Seeing what it does;  its cold out here due to the polar vortex!!  but some say global warming is a hoax because its not hot! 

Its cold out here!! like Alex Rodriguez finding out the sport is complex..I'm trying to tell homie and myself its not a plot or scheme due to conspiracy theories!

 Its cold out here!! check the security breaches from Target and even Neiman Marcus..were a target..why did haters start this? but there's no sympathy from the devil in these hostile territories! 

Check these clearance rack epiphanies..a hot style is used to tell
these stories!! O-Zone is an outside the boxer! 

My own routines rites and rituals are established!! please!! O-Dizzle will rock ya! 

Observing these scenes..now ready to roll!! but progress was delayed!! I was on I-85 in Atlanta behind the old pimp in the Buick LeSabre! 

Observing these scenes..ready to roll like Occupy Oakland!! after the Trayvon Martin case those folk were out on I-80!! what can you say to me? please!!  you know the apparatus will play ya! 

Check the status;  they have their own routines rites and rituals! 

Check the status;  you were cloned!! so you can follow their routines rites and rituals!

No comments: