Wednesday, May 04, 2016

I Closed The Door PT.2 (Maybe Somebody Will Open It)


They were told to close the door,  but not like the Teddy Pendergrass song.

ESPN told us how close the score was!! maybe CNN: Donald Trump said Ted Cruz was a  snake in the grass,  was he wrong?

John Kasich out or gone? I’m trying to stay strong during the onslaught!!  hell was caught per Natalie Cole.

Check the basic fundamentals; the door was closed / the devil was opposed;  so how am I supposed to roll?

Check the basic fundamentals: I was ready to roll after observing the scene,  but the door was closed due to scathing reports.

I lost control !! now funky instrumentals play while I’m chilling out in the compound,  while others were sun bathing in Caribbean resorts.
 
I Closed The Door PT.2 (Maybe Somebody Will Open It) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: