Friday, May 26, 2023

Funky Good Times 2023 by Philgood 5336 Mix

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we hit the ground running / as we  proceed and continue on this Fabulous Friday!

Flashback Friday energy is also exhibited when we have the funky drummer drumming!  that's whats up/ that's the deal with it  / that's how this work will be!

Who'll work with me? I don't have a Ron DeSantis Jekyll and Hyde persona in the midst of the drama my soul weeps for those waiting in the dark.

Brotha O is going for what he knows! throwing javelins of light with this good word /  poetry providing a spark!

 Whatcha know? it also sets the healing process off! it cleanses my soul as I take the medicine...

...prescribed by Brotha O, going for what I know  as I enter this frontier on a mission.

Check out how we're living as we come through with this Funky Good Times 2023 by Philgood 5336 Mix

Check us out y'all, this is how we're living setting this O-Dog Day Party off! check out the playlist and the mix!!

1: Maryo - Feel the Funk 2: Block & Crown - Get Down Tonight 3: Mirko & Meex - A Jam (Original Mix) 4: Funky Dj - Get Down Tonight 5: Onsra - Funky Town 6: Funky Bros - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Mauro Gee) 7: Gary Caos - Hypnotize (Original Mix) 8: Iglesias - Disco Inferno (Original Mix) 9: Felix Leiter - Good Times 10: Twism - I 'Feel' Good Things for You _ I 'Feel' Good Things for You 11: Space Echo - Soul Power


No comments: