Thursday, May 04, 2023

The Mothership Gets Good Mileage (Part Ten)

 We're still out here rolling, the mothership gets good mileage! we were out there near this Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio!

We're still out here rolling even in Atlanta where they caught Deion Patterson over in Cobb County due to license tag readers and cameras, these days that how the sport will go!

Check out these I-20 in Atlanta remote outpost musings, not artificial intelligence but naysayers claim its hazardous material due to negligence; is this poetry based on a flawed design?

Somebody will understand a brotha trying to make a difference as tales of broken hearts, victories and defeats are written that even blow my mind!

After I was smitten? portraits are composed like Picasso as these brushstrokes of my soul became more transparent.

Snake bitten? they're out here in this tall grass plus the treacherous waters were full of sharks and piranhas so maybe there's nowhere to hide that vibe is apparent.

On this Thankful Thursday where it’s a blessing to be here? the mothership gets good mileage we're going there with it launching off from our runway out here off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Damn! jokers aren't playing fair in this race I keep seeing and hearing Delta jets flying through my airspace going back and forth to the airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta...

Jokers aren't playing fair in the sport but some injuries? many were self inflicted, some even paid for the bullet. 

Covid 19 is still here I was still social distancing some say antisocial but while dipping  through in the mothership I noticed others were moonstruck, even parasocial! acting a fool for it!

Fooled by it! damn! per Throwback Thursday reflecting some are asking, were all those yesterdays wasted?

Schooled by it? I don't know we'll see, hopefully or a lot of  time was really wasted!


No comments: