Friday, May 19, 2023

Defected Radio Show: Best House & Club Tracks Hosted by Sam Divine - 19.05.23 (House Music Classics)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this Fabulous Friday edition!

Flashback Friday energy is also exhibited, can you dig it? this is how we're living!

Dropping this sound and writing this poem, per Flashback Friday I'll create it with pieces of yesterday..

..from out in my local, national, international intergalactic galaxy of haunts where I used to play.

But what did it say? thought and fashion police aka flagrant agents / representatives of reality taunt me like this is nothing.

Someone will feel my soul, they'll see what I'm saying like I can see what they're saying as we come through with no delaying! they'll see we're up to something.

Oh yes! we're up to something per dropping this Defected Radio Show: Best House & Club Tracks Hosted by Sam Divine - 19.05.23 (House Music Classics)

Check out the playlist and the mix as we O-Dog Day Party to this getting breakbeat scientific!

Check this out at Defected Radio Show: Best House & Club Tracks Hosted by Sam Divine - 19.05.23 (House Music Classics)


No comments: