Friday, May 12, 2023

Inside Jokers (Part Ten)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this Fabulous Friday type of business!

The saga  / struggle continues as we pause for the cause to drop this good word; but it's a blessing to be here y'all should know what the deal is!

Y'all should know what the real is, y'all should even know the inside joke! Flashback Friday reflecting should help you get your mind right!

We should know what it is we should have a fresh view  / fresh vision based on 20 / 20 hindsight! 

We should know what it is, Brotha O an inside joker playing it like James Brown and the JB's when he dabbled in escapism? I just had to get away!

Nocturnal when I put in work bro but morning stole my star! Damn! did I have those vampire vibes? my star? in the daylight its swept away!

Other inside jokers were rolling like energy vampires so I ignored them! spotted the Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven so I caught an elevated subway to retrieve my star! a dude is all metro so I'm out above the skyscrapers!

Losing my mind? some didn't understand the inside joke, everybody ain't able! thought and fashion police were notified saying I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the Dodge Charger  I didn't have a title to slipping into town before the expiration of Title 42  on ice / weed / meth or mescaline so authorities will serve papers!

Per another Flashback Friday reference? it's all about the paper per The Dells because the madness doesn't stop! inside jokers pulled capers, was a suspect unidentified in the photo lineup or gallery!

It's Friday night inside jokers just got paid per Johnny Kemp! authority is defied, they're  out at the club / the dancing reverie!

Being built or torn down per the debatable circumstance? a coincidence, soon recognized by another victim!

Authorities notified; they tried to tell them about those inside jokers earlier! believe me now? asked by the first victim! 


No comments: