Saturday, May 05, 2012

James Brown - Escape-Ism (complete take)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday / so what's the perspective? 

The saga / struggle continues: what's the function? who's acting new with me during March Madness? reality disrespected...

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! In Conjunction with Full Moon Madness!! your dude  presents James Brown with his classic track Escapism..

...appropriate for the moment...gazing at the full moon...minds wandering...dreaming...reflecting...escaping everyday hassles...Escape-ism.

..I like the way James Brown is just free styling / ad-libbing while the funkiest band in history is playing in the background..

.....I like when he mentioned all the towns in Georgia where cats in the band were from...I know where all of them are!! I guess us Louisville dudes get around..

..anyway, I digress, but we'll make progress:  check out the track....an extended version..

Escapism per James Brown; hitting the reset button, but soon we'll be back, making progress / swerving...

No comments: