Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Wasn’t Trying To Hear It PT.2


I heard what was said…it was gossip lies and innuendo; I Wasn’t Trying To Hear It!

It’s enough to take somebody under…. based on somebody lying; like the mass hysteria in Syria…were gonna need to fear that!

Those “so ruff..so tuff”  like Roger mentioned didn’t clear that sample or clear that manuever with the authorities!

They’ll get stopped like the 76ers in Boston….please!!  its rough out here !!! these clearance rack epiphanies will let you know what it do in these hostile territories!

I heard some tell their stories like Mitt Romney…they thought they impressed the audience!

What will the response be? I wasn’t trying to hear that!!  I wasn’t feeling the ambiance!

check out the rest of this article at I Wasn’t Trying To Hear It PT.2 « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: