Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Was On The Same Page


We were going through it…we were in transition…I was even acting like I knew it.. I was on the same page with them!

Fellow tribe members had it bad like Usher said home girl did; some will flip their lid like Ernie Els.. but I wasn’t  feeling that kind of  rage with them!

…..But I have thawed out from the Ice Age with them;  Al Gore blamed it on global warming!

Flaws that were  all out in the open exposed some…they blamed it on  the Solar Eclipse or even the Super Full Moon Madness;  astrologers even issued warnings!

…..Laws out here in Babylon opposed the natural order; soon were facing the Zombie Apocalypse..defense attorneys were brainstorming looking for loopholes!

Whats up with this? O-Zone was on the same page with them;  O-Dizzle was in the crates looking for breakbeats so he could loop those!

 check out the rest of this article at  I Was On The Same Page « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: