Thursday, May 24, 2012

Clearance Rack Epiphanies / The Sale Is Still In Effect…


Check these clearance rack epiphanies; whats the  deal with these? the sale is still in effect!

As I steer this mothership through different galaxies / jurisdictions / seasons ; its not all sweet!! interference!! thats what I expect!

Scientific is how this brotha will get…but haters fear this like its a black planet; word from Public Enemy!

Whose near this?  nobody..as I’m caught in this moment of time; they weren’t checking for me!

That could be a good thing as I keep this hood thing going;  it got lonely out there but we kept on running!

Ms Peters the fourth grade teacher said you can’t trust to luck;  so some play it like Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrooks…they kept on gunning! check out the rest of this article at  Clearance Rack Epiphanies / The Sale Is Still In Effect… « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: