Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Transition / Transformation PT.2

 Astrologers stated were moving forward now that Mercury in Scorpio is direct! 

As we Roger this or that per truckers with the CB radio up on I-75 in Kentucky...who will work with me?  a veteran now coaching ...knowing how the sport will go!!  so I come correct! 

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta..Zapp and Roger's More Bounce To The Ounce plays in the background.....while a hater will circumvent...trying to delay us like Dekalb Police..they should see were in transition / transformation! 

...this good word is based on my soul's vision...plus its combined with a fresh view / fresh vision...but some of this might be lost in translation! 

Everybody ain't able...like Haitian migrants trying to reach America others were lost in transition...as I change my position so satellites won't detect me! 

The UN tries to play me like North Korea, cutting deals with Iran or clocking  Syria;  they want to inspect me!
 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Transition / Transformation PT.2

No comments: