Monday, May 15, 2017

I'm Back With It I Wasn't Slack With It PT.7


 Here we go again!!  I'm Back With It I Wasn't Slack With It!! plus it's in conjucntion with the Outback Chronicles. 

Here we go again!! just  like the Full Moon in Scorpio was in conjunction with my sun sign, as the universe asked me what's up son, what's on your mind? I was downloading information from the illumination!!  this is the response to these and those. 

Was there an information overload? per indications the devil will oppose!! that's word from the old school baptist preacher.  
 
You'll get fired like James Comey on an Apprentice episode!! damn!!  it'll be hard to reach ya. 

Playing games homie? oh no!!  I'm Back With It,  I Wasn't Slack With It!! I was outback with it cutting grass and trimming bushes. 
 
Playing games homie? oh no!!  I'm Back With It,  I Wasn't Slack With It!!  I'm outback with it dodging the rising population of copperheads, while slackers were copping from dreads!! what?  that loud pack and the dry kush. 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I'm Back With It I Wasn't Slack With It PT.7

No comments: