The saga / struggle continues; what it do? who's with it, per the attitude that's positive or negative?
How did we try to live? Somethings Gotta Give was the declaration / proclamation made at my satellite station..
What did we have to give? this good word and sounds that bump!! the soundtrack for getting over the hump!! the joint? we're casing...
Oh yes!! the joint? we're casing!! using a Fresh View / Fresh Vision day in / day out / everyday in everyway!! O-Zone? a red dude / brotha aka Red Zone!! peeping game with mestizo eyes?
At the moment? we're chilling out on a rainy day in Atlanta listening to some jazz!! check out the players and the track from Bobbi Humphrey with Mestizo Eyes
- Bass – Chuck Rainey
- Clavinet, Synthesizer [Solina], Trumpet – Fonce Mizell
- Conductor – Fonce Mizell, Larry Mizell, Sigidi
- Congas – Mayuto Correa
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Flute, Vocals – Bobbi Humphrey
- Guitar – Craig McMullen, John Rowin
- Harp – Dorothy Ashby
- Marimba, Vibraphone – Roger Glenn
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet – Skip Scarborough
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Arp] – Jerry Peters
- Piano, Synthesizer [Solina, Arp], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Larry Mizell
- Producer – Chuck Davis, Larry Mizell
- Tenor Saxophone – Tyree Glenn, Jr.
- Trombone – Julian Priester
- Trumpet – Oscar Brashear
- Vocals – Augie Rey, Bobbi Humphrey, Fonce Mizell, Jesse Acuna, Katherine Lyra, Larry Mizell, Rosario Davila, Sónia Tavares
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Bobbi Humphrey - Mestizo Eyes
Post a Comment