Tuesday, May 02, 2017

WTF? (What's That Foolishness?) PT.6

The saga / struggle continues!! it's like WTF? ( What's That Foolishness? ) damn!! Andrew Jackson wasn't around so no deal was worked out per Trump and the Civil War

The saga / struggle continues!!  WTF?  what's that foolishness per the art of the deal / per the mass hysteria?  I'm asked,  what am I acting civil for?

Tuesday motivation is exercised when I could exercise power!! I'm chilling!!  trying not to explode like North Korean missiles. 

Tuesday motivation is exercised!! I'm chilling but others were in gangster mode!! in the ATL?  they blast pistols. 

Pistols also blast at Jordan Edwards down in Texas as the drama revisits us like a family reunion!! 

A fitsful of dollars per Clint Eastwood? now over in the hood worshiping new Jordans, plus at Stonecrest Mall off of I-20 jokers line up for the BlackYeezy Boost 350!! who's shady / shifty?  Demon Deacons will conduct the communion. 

..Not from Wake Forest, some act fake in the forest when God is in control of this and that dominion. 

I take a walk through the forest aka my backyard on some Outback Chronicle type of business!! soon I jumped to a conclusion, check the opinion!!

I take a walk through the forest aka the hood!! after asking WTF (What's That Foolishness) we rebuke the shady dealing!! these jokers flexed / fronted!! they act like they roll in Garda or Dunbar trucks. 

It's like we're holding nukes like North Korea as we drop knowledge like Paul Laurence  Dunbar on these gamblers out for a fast buck

WTF? (What's That Foolishness?) beholding crooks dipping  down I-20 in Atlanta in a fast truck after the caper was pulled...

 WTF? (What's That Foolishness?) beholding the perspective on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; was it positive or negative? class was in session!! by reality, the masses were schooled!

 


No comments: