Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Somethings Gotta Give PT.10

Get in where you fit in was the catch phrase / cliche!!  now like Jack Nicklaus saying Tiger Woods needs help some of us are lost. 

But I wasn't through dealing,  I evicted the arch nemesis on the premises!! it's tight in these hoods,  so I'm an unhospitable host. 

Somethings gotta give!! like Jared Kushner meeting with Russian bankers shady dealing was going down,  plus I heard empty promises! that's where they lost me!

How were we trying to live?  some felt the pressure!! Terrible / Terrific Tuesday determined by the perspective? what's the deal with it / what will it cost me? 

Constituents were mad because Trump didn't follow up on his promises!!  now they're ready to fire up some meth, loud or kush plus drink a little something!! what's up son?  politics is a shady game. 

Somethings gotta give!! so these beats thump and this good word is dropped!!  check the mathematics, we didn't compromise!!  this is how we play the game.

Somethings gotta give!! over in Decatur somebody said it's all game homie!! check the mathematics discussed with my constituents. 

Somethings gotta give, but some were fired like James Comey!! these fanatics are ill with it. 

Somethings gotta give!! they're playing games homie,  but we deal with it!!  we continue to get breakbeat scientific. 

They're taking names homie!!  placing blame on me and my kind because we're real with it. 

What's the deal with it? naysayers ask questions, others tell them we're on our own per Angel Merkel..

What's the deal with it?somethings gotta give!! like the Isley Brothers we've got work to do..

 


No comments: