Monday, May 29, 2017

Somethings Gotta Give PT. 9

Somethings gotta give!! excuse a dude for interrupting the regular scheduled programming. 

I'm just trying to live!! excuses for a dude?  players said the wrong approach was used!!  I wasn't slow jamming. 

Memorial Day 2017? check the attitude;  per Music Monday we're rolling down I-20 in Atlanta listening to Roy Ayers and Down To The Bone on WCLK. 

That's per Morris in the Morning, still providing Monday Motivation!! but of course haters are still "buking and scorning"  but that's how they play. 

Somethings gotta give, but they're blowing up concerts in Manchester,  information was leaked and the Islamic State shows pride. 

Dirty works and deeds?  Chester and Marshall Dillon from Gunsmoke needed?  they'll be ready to ride. 

Busters and Herbs see there's no where to run or hide!!  gun smoke is spotted and gunfire heard from Decatur Georgia to North Korea.

Busters were kicked to these curbs!!  a wannabe player now listening to Have You Seen Her! 

...By the ChiLites;  any trust as we drop these insights?  I doubt it.

 I was low key,  I wasn't like Master P saying I'm bout it bout it.

Act like you know me!! going all out for it because somethings gotta give!!

Reality vs an Elaborate Fantasy? somebody might understand me when I say I'm just trying to live...


No comments: