Wednesday, May 03, 2017

WTF (What's That Foolishness) PT.7

I'm asking WTF? (What's That Foolishness) ; I see some were caught up in the system / matrix,  now heard saying Mayday!! Mayday!!

I'm asking WTF? (What's That Foolishness); some were impressed / caught up by those that fake it; soon they were awake, some were seen  protesting in Paris per May Day!!

Will they stay woke like the t-shirt my  peeps rocked at Stonecrest Mall off of I-20 in Atlanta? how will they play?   

Onslaughts were mentioned in previous episodes, so digital crate digging still goes down;  let the music play!!

 Let us pray per writing this scripture on sacred grounds,  as we get breakbeat scientific. 

Let us pray;  standing on shaky grounds per the Temptations to be specific. 

But still keeping it one hundred; not trying to impress anyone like Trump in his first one hundred days.

Who or what is creeping up? damn!!  I'm trying to keep it all love, per James Ingram I'll find one hundred ways.

Who or what is creeping up? I'm like WTF? (What's That Foolishness) ...I'll keep on running with a hundred plays like the Boston Celtics..

Who or what is creeping up? I'm like WTF? (What's That Foolishness) ...we still face opposition like Adam Jones in Fenway Park up in Boston dealing with those Celtics...

Run and tell that /  this was heard from old girl over on Glenwood Road in Decatur,  smoking Newports in the green box while working with a lottery scratch off ticket...

 WTF? (What's That Foolishness) is asked / heard; I've been hood, that's what I told a hater!! not acting brand new in this sport!! check this HumpDay Extravaganza as we handle our business..



No comments: