Sunday, April 01, 2012

I'm Taking Jill Scotts Advice...

Living my life like its golden; I'm taking Jill Scott's advice. 

Toil and strife part of the deal? per Talib Kweli a beautiful struggle;  whose beholding? it ain't nothing nice! 

Whose paying the price? might be paying too much because of their credit score. 

Whose playing the game? said their style is nice but its not reflected in the score. 

Losing like Louisville or Ohio State...shown on ESPN or Fox Sports; maybe even broadcast by Rush, Hannity, or Boortz.

Eyewitness News reveals when the brethren are led into courts. 

You'll get fired like Keith Olbermann..so a bruh aborts missions because of opposition; some said they were making it rain but it just drizzles.

Operations were sabotaged; whose attacked by Talibans, Al Qaeda or even Republicans? but sometimes there's no explosions; the bomb just fizzles. 

O-Dizzle's handling business before it handles him; the apparatus wants to see us fail. 

Whats the deally..whats the dizzle?  a snitch will check the status so they can run and tell! 

Whats the deal?  heard others say things are like this and that; but they never did holla back! 

Things are way too real!! but I'm in survival mode..some didn't know I had the knack!

Now I'm back on the scene again; ignoring whats heard or seen again. 

The Lord told me I need to make moves based on faith; peace?  a brotha will be seeing..once again.

.....So based on that.....once again its on!! I'm taking Jill Scott's advice.

 Living my life like its golden;  the beautiful struggle?  I'm beholding..but still realizing...it ain't nothing nice.

No comments: