Monday, January 01, 2018

90’s Underground Hip Hop – Classic Mix


Digital Crate Digging Continues per Music Monday; plus it’s New Years Day 2018..

The saga / struggle continues; you should know how we play when we’re on the scene!!

Reflecting on what’s heard / seen / done, now once again it’s on!! moving forward..

Reflecting on what occurred previously, made me realize I might have to go back to my roots to move forward!

Inspecting as another  plots / schemes / loots!! as far as his music goes? I’m listening to this 90’s Underground Hip Hop – Classic Mix courtesy of Nicola Armellin

Check out the playlist and the mix as I get underground with it; back to my roots so I can move forward!! that’s how I’m dealing..

Jigmastas – Last Will & Testimony
Gauge the Mental Murderah – Cranium
Godfather Don – Status
Da Grassroots – Black Dove
Adagio – Rap 101
Mr Mic Rippa – 96′ Cream Hunt
AZ – Doe Or Die (Vinyl Reanimators Remix)
Da Equilibrium – Payin’ The Price
Little Indian – One Little Indian (Buckwild Remix)
Bladerunna & Flawless, Jusone – Stranded
The Alamo – Never Judge A Book
L The Head Toucha – Too Complex
The Nonce – Good To Go
Remedy – Seen It All
 
90’s Underground Hip Hop – Classic Mix | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: