Tuesday, March 13, 2018

M People – Just For You (Frankie Knuckles Classic Gospel Mix)


Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I like to call Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!! why do I call lit that? because this thing can go either way…

Oh no!! don’t get me wrong!! man please!!  I’m thankful to be here and it’s a blessing to see this day!!

Let the music play! that’s how I ease on down the road in funk mode!! now we’re rolling…

Let the music play!  we’re trying to stay ahead of Trump types trying to fire us Rex Tillerson!!

Shady dealing by those supposedly trump tight like a game of spades? please!! we’re hip to the charades!!

Like M People we do this Just For You (Frankie Knuckles Classic Gospel Mix); inspiration provided when the music is played!!



M People – Just For You (Frankie Knuckles Classic Gospel Mix) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: