Thursday, June 07, 2018

Fleetwood Mac “Dreams” (DJ Spivey’s 4am Edit)


Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday!! holla at me!! who’ll work with me?

The saga / struggle continues!!  what’s the deal with it? blue collar with it due to being hungry and thirsty..

We’re on a mystic voyage / journey!! who’ll work with me?  there’s spiritual significance in this operation..

Who’ll work with me? it’s radical dude was heard but the atttitude was rude like Trump vs Jeff Sessions!!

How will the work be? breakbeat scientific sessions are underway! listening to Fleetwood Mac with  “Dreams” (DJ Spivey’s 4am Edit)

We’re unworthy to here this nice rendition, but let the music play!! who’s on the team? my constituents can dig it!!
 
Fleetwood Mac “Dreams” (DJ Spivey’s 4am Edit) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: