Thursday, June 07, 2018

Kraak and Smaak - Bobby and Whitney

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday, so who'll work with me?

The saga / struggle continues!! I go back and move forward; still hungry and thirsty!!

I'll take it back to the future, asking Trump and the NFL owners; whatcha trying to do to a bro?

...like I was Colin Kaepernick, the HumpDay Extravaganza is over with, this is Throwback Thursday business so whatcha know?

Any help concerning the North Korea situation from Dennis Rodman?  check the scenario as beats thump in the meantime and between,  as we keep rocking!!

Listening to Kraak and Smaak talk about Bobby and Whitney, the ex power couple before Bey and Jay Z? much respect to them!  the vocalist mentioned trying to be like Bobby and Whitney, no hustle knocking!!

Kraak and Smaak? these peeps are rocking on the nu jazz / soul jazz / jazz funk tip you feel me? it's going down like that!!

Released in 2008 but it's not too late; you feel me?  check out the players and the track...

Drums – Ro Krom  

Vocals – Caprice    

Written-By – Rellum

Performer [All Other Instruments]Kraak & Smaak

 

No comments: