Monday, June 11, 2018

Robert Glasper Experiment – Find You (KAYTRANADA Remix/Audio) ft. Iman Omari


Digital Crate Digging Continues; the saga / struggle continues!! this is Music Monday programming…

Actually? this art and science is for any day, so what can I say? O-Dizzle is jamming!!

The reign began with a drizzle, plans evaporate / fizzle so the mothership is landing a dude elsewhere..

Steaks sizzle, hot like the Drake vs Pusha T srandoff; similar to Trump vs Trudeau? taking it there..

Jokers are faking out there; I stand off to the side so they can miss me with it; I retreat to the lab listening to the Robert Glasper Experiment with Find You (KAYTRANADA Remix/Audio) ft. Iman Omari

Soul jazzing / jazz hopping, standing off to the side, something different!! somebody might feel me!!


Robert Glasper Experiment – Find You (KAYTRANADA Remix/Audio) ft. Iman Omari | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: