The saga / struggle continues as I've said before; the situation is hostile, the devil is opposed to our endeavors on every day especially Sunday!!
The mothership is on the runway aka I-20 in Atlanta, who'll understand a brotha? is it like Trump mentioning McCarthyism aka the Mueller witch hunt?
A brotha gets scientific, usually in the breakbeat sense as beats bump, blasting on those that try to start with me!! we school another after we gather / hunt...
Oh yes!! we hunt and gather beats for these streets plus we drop this good word when we bring it back...
We're listening to this smooth track from Blue Mitchell called Delilah!! check out the players and the track...
- Arranged By – Blue Mitchell, Clarence McDonald, Mike Lipskin
- Arranged By [Stings & Horns], Conductor [Strings & Horns] – Rod Levitt
- Artwork [Art Director] – Acy Lehman
- Artwork [Designer] – Craig DeCamps
- Bass – Ron Brown
- Bass Trombone [Horn Section] – Alan Raph
- Cello [String Section] – David Moore
- Drums – James Gadson
- Guitar – David T. Walker, Michael Anthony
- Percussion – Gary Coleman
- Piano – Clarence McDonald
- Producer, Mixed By [Mixdown] – Mike Lipskin
- Synthesizer, Percussion – Mike Lipskin
- Tenor Saxophone – Harold Land
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute [Horn Section] – George Young
- Trombone [Horn Section] – Wayne Andre
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Blue Mitchell
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Horn Section] – John Gatchell, Jon Faddis
- Violin [String Section] – Alvin Rogers, Harold Kohon, Norman Carr