Sunday, December 08, 2013

Distortion / Blown Out Of Proportion

Its going down!! we're blessed....but damn!! I know I can do better!! it's  not the way I want it! 

I heard what was said!! authorities stressed  like the NSA..things were blown out of proportion by those swagging!!  they fronted and flaunted! 

Then like Auburn beating Missouri the opponent was taunted after points were scored!! damn!! officials didn't call a penalty! 

Were up on it!! official with it..but dealing with total chaos!! haters play us like Ohio State out of the BCS title game...they want us to take a loss!!...we're not the ones society anoints!!  now officials will call that penalty! 

Check out the distortion of the truth; I was bearing witness to the proof when my flaws are accented! 

Check out the distortion in the booth;  up in the lab?  O-Dizzle is up on it!!  even white noise is accented! 

Checking out the total chaos!! damn!!  I might lose my poise!!  but
O-Zone wasn't acting demented!

Checking out the fake as they front and floss in this ATL zone...riding on chrome in the Lexus, Dodge Charger or Chrysler 300..wait..was it rented? 

I wasn't like some folk in the danger zone that had the weed and drank scented clothing on after they used coping strategies...

Coughing when they choke...going for broke like former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner  and Toronto Mayor Rob Ford  in these municpalities.. 

Going off with these clearance rack epiphanies..just in time for the holidays..

Going off fighting the distortion..the deliberate falsehood...facing interference from the apparatus after they blow things out of proportion...but this son of God know how a joker plays...
 


No comments: