Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oh! So It's Like That Huh? PT. 5 (That's What They Meant By Funk)

 What it do? we're all up in the spot!! shady deals were made like the so called budget compromise...were checking out the behavior! 

Oh!!  so its like that huh? I'm not surprised.. some are acting brand new!! meanwhile others are all up in the kool aid but don't know the flavor! 

Oh!! so its like that huh?  some were acting like they knew!! like the fake interpreter at the Mandela memorial!! but jokers didn't know half the story! 

I was intergalactic with it!! but the old Cutlass Supreme needed coolant like the International Space Station..but aliens told me what they meant by funk when I was out in that territory! 

ATLiens told me what they meant by crunk when I moved to the ATL..when I was in that territory!! I said alright then! 

Misbehaving when I drop this breakbeat science as I enlighten them? 

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Oh! So It's Like That Huh? PT. 5 (That's What They Meant By Funk)

No comments: