Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The I-20 Chronicles / Its Rough Out Here

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...realizing that its rough out here! 

Flipping this breakbeat science down here to these earthlings!!  R. I. P. Nelson Mandela!!  please! like Roger and Zapp  its "so ruff so tuff "  ...that's how you have to be out here!

Your outta here is what the home plate umpire will say!! jokers didn't understand anything about being a "goodfella" .. soon they're dodging the gun claps...next thing you know your caught up in the system / matrix! 

Out here swagging?  homies show hate like Nairobi  Kenya Mall shooters; ...the empire strikes back against one who will front and fake it! 

I'm trying to shake it / them off!! what?  the doldrums!!  so I can  catch up on my pimping! 

Walking through Perimeter Mall checking out the latest Clarks and
Sperry Top-Siders ....soon I was walking with a bounce!!  I wasn't limping! 

Wishing it was a simple thing!!  but the apparatus will try to stop these 2.0 version of the Freedom Riders that are dipping down I-20! 

Were still doing the damn thing!!  its all about freedom!!  but like a government compromise budget deal some say its all about the money!

Were still doing the damn thing! thought and fashion police try to run me...but they're worried about the wrong thing!!

Were still doing the damn thing!! Sonic Assaults are unleashed as we clash with the arch nemesis that's on the premises..are we working with the wrong thing? 

Is this what it sounds like when doves cry? the dammed sing unchained melodies per the Righteous Brothers while waiting in the dark..the light is what we bring ...

Sounds bump in the hooptie as we dip down I-20..its rough out here but a brotha maintained..I dipped but came right back with this...brothas work it out like Willie Hutch...check how we do our thing!!
 

No comments: