Friday, December 27, 2013

The Arch Nemesis Is On The Premises PT.6


So whats really going on? as we proceed and continue!! might as well say 2014 is here!!  as 2013 finishes! 

We still have to fight though..damn!!  everything is not working!! even the arch nemesis is on the premises! 

Like the GOP vs Obamacare..old drama is carried over into the new year….hope diminishes for some while others stay strong!

…as we go there!! the drama is local like shootings in Kirkwood / The ATL, national, international, and even intergalactic!!  I was out there but I didn’t stay long! 

I was taking space walks to fix the hooptie..like the ISS..but now I’m down here bumping heads with earthlings! 

Some were faking!!  all up in my face while I was humping like the middle of the week…. that’s how I work things! 

Check out the rest of this article at...The Arch Nemesis Is On The Premises PT.6 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: