Sunday, December 01, 2013

How Will It / Did It Play Out?

 So whats really going on?   like Republicans clocking the Obamacare website I’m observing the scene…wondering…how did it or how will it play out? 

Inquiring minds wanna know; soon knocking the hustle..pundits are heard from all spectrums!!  from Sean Hannity to Rev Al Sharpton ….putting what they had to say out! 

Out there!! please!!!  its rough out there!! maybe some will understand me when  coping strategies play out!! they had an expiration date! 

Out there!! I had enough so I go there like the Chinese Jade Rabbit moon rover..now back with clearance rack epiphanies after the exploration..the game is not over!! I’m  Right On Time Like the Brothers Johnson!! I wasn’t too late! 

Pundits will debate it!! even though Senate Democrats did away with the filibuster! 

Funky with it!  that’s how O-Dizzle is!! as we do that!!  plus O-Zone couldn’t feel a buster!

 Check out the rest of this article at...How Will It / Did It Play Out? | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: